Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mother's Day Gift Guide

To all the mother's out there, I just want to let you know, you are doing a great job! Becoming a mother has been quite a spectacular experience. Challenging but also the most rewarding. I didn't know I could love someone as much as I love my little girl. She is my heart and soul and I would do anything for her. I now know what my mother meant, when she told me years ago how one day I would understand where she was coming from. She was right, I now know how she must have felt towards my sister and I. If your mother is close by, make sure and give her the biggest hug. And for those of you like myself that live half way across the world from their mother, give her a call and just tell her how much you love her. 

To all the beautiful mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!

kelly xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...